We are currently searching for a new colleague to join the team at the CCB International Secretariat as Financial Manager/Controller and Administrative Officer. Being an international organization CCB’s work is carried out in English and we expect you to submit your application accordingly.
As a primary task, being the Financial Officer/Controller, You will be responsible for:
- financial management and internal controls within CCB, including daily and yearly routines;
- agreements with donors and partners, respective payments and financial reporting;
- preparation, implementation and follow-up of the organization’s budget and accounts;
- control after balanced co-funding for available donor’s resources.
As a secondary task, being the Administrative Officer, You – supported by the rest of the Secretariat’s team – will:
- coordinate arrangement of joint meetings, seminars and workshops for the purpose of the whole network, e.g. Board and General Meetings, Annual Conferences, and
- supervise general office duties such as ordering materials, filing documents etc.
To be of interest for this position You need several years of professional experience in accounting and financial management, knowledge of Swedish legislation governing financial transactions and taxation, ability to speak and write in Swedish and English, as well as a strong team spirit and a wish to make the world a better place!
Some travel will be necessary, mostly in the Baltic Sea Region, and you need to be able to participate in some meetings on weekends, since the network consists partly of volunteers who dedicate their spare time to environmental activism.
Level of salary comparable to NGOs staff in Sweden and in accordance with the Collective Agreements of the respective Union’s. Subject to adjustment depending on experience and annual increase.
Location: Uppsala, Sweden
It is expected that the new employee would start from 1 August 2018 to allow for smooth transition with her/his predecessor.
Should you be interested in applying for this position please send you CV with a motivational letter by 11 June 2018 to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Likewise any inquiries related to this vacancy announcement should be forwarded to the above email or by phone +46 739 770 793.