We have prepared the guidelines below for CCB Member Organizations, Observers and partners following recent developments on the COVID-19 pandemic. The guidelines apply to all CCB events until further notice, and will be reviewed and revised as needed. If you have any questions, please contact the Secretariat at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that the CCB Secretariat is currently working from home until further notice.
- Please keep checking EU and national governments’ advice and follow official instructions.
- Anyone should observe the following common sense precautions:
- Regularly and thoroughly clean your hands with an alcohol-based hand rub or wash them with soap and water;
- Maintain at least a 1-meter distance between yourself and others;
- Avoid crowded or indoor settings. Meet people outside;
- Avoid unnecessary physical contact, e.g. by refraining from customary forms of greeting such as kissing or shaking hands;
- Cover your mouth and nose with your bent elbow or tissue when you cough or sneeze;
- Clean and disinfect surfaces frequently especially those which are regularly touched (such as door handles, faucets and phone screens);
- For all future CCB meetings, please follow these common sense precautions.
Meetings organized by CCB
- New in-person meetings will be confirmed or coordinated in due time.
- CCB continues to support online/remote meetings and encourages participants to prepare for a prolonged period of remote meetings. We encourage CCB Members, Observers and partners to explore and share any new remote meeting and conferencing tools and promote the use of online outreach, e.g. webinars, streaming, etc.
- All visits to the CCB Secretariat are cancelled.
- Regarding CCB meetings scheduled from August 2021 onward which are planned to be offline, we kindly ask our Members/Observers to:
- As a first priority, if you have the opportunity – get vaccinated well in advance of intended participation in a physical meeting; or at least provide a valid (not older than 48 hrs) negative PCR test as a prerequisite for CCB’s travel support for participation (costs for tests can be reimbursed in case required for border crossing irrespective of vaccination);
- Follow the national regulations where the event is planned to be held (check e.g. here https://reopen.europa.eu/en);
- Contact CCB Secretariat (at email@example.com) before booking any travel nor accommodation;
- Wait for confirmation whether it will be postponed or adapted for an online meeting (Zoom).
- Check https://ccb.se/events/ page or contact the CCB Secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org