We have prepared the guidelines below for CCB Member Organizations and Observers following recent developments on the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic. The guidelines apply to all CCB events until further notice, and will be reviewed weekly and revised as needed. If you have any questions, please contact the Secretariat at: email@example.com
Please note that the CCB Secretariat staff are currently working from home until further notice.
- Please keep checking EU and national governments’ advice and follow official instructions.
- Anyone returning from any international travel is requested to self-isolate for 14 days.
- Anyone should observe the following commonsense precautions:
- Frequently wash your hands;
- Avoid unnecessary physical contact, e.g. by refraining from customary forms of greeting such as kissing or shaking hands;
- If you need to cough or sneeze and don’t have a tissue, cough or sneeze into your elbow;
- Avoid close physical proximity where possible.
- For all future CCB meetings, please follow these commonsense precautions.
Meetings organized by CCB
- No new in-person meetings will be confirmed or coordinated until further notice.
- CCB supports online/remote meetings and encourages participants to prepare for a prolonged period of remote meetings. We are encouraging CCB Members, Observers and partners to explore and share any new remote meeting and conferencing tools and promote the use of online outreach, e.g. webinars, streaming, etc.
- All visits to the CCB Secretariat are cancelled.
- All group visits in the period up to the end of April will be cancelled immediately and the contact persons for any later group visits will be informed that their visits may be cancelled, depending upon how the COVID-19 threat evolves.
- Regarding CCB meetings scheduled from April onward, many of them are already postponed. We kindly ask our Members/Observers to: