Pills don’t belong here.
What can you do?
- Buy over-the-counter medicines only as needed
- Avoid stockpiling medicine that cannot be used before expiry
- Never take antibiotics without medical advice
- Never stop your antibiotic therapy without medical recommendation
- Never dispose your unused or expired drugs in the toilet or sink
- Ask the pharmacist for the recommended local method for disposing pharmaceuticals and packaging
- Maintain a heaithy lifestyle and use preventive measures and non-medical therapies, where possible
Hazardous substances and marine litter