The recommendations on how to prevent negative impact on marine mammals and seabirds by limiting fishing in the Gulf of Finland and avert the damage of fishing gear.
- Interaction between fisheries, marine mammals and seabirds in the Gulf of Finland.
- Ways to minimize the problem.
- Minimization of the problem through a seasonal ban on catching fish in key habitats of these seals and seabirds in the Gulf of Finland.
- Distribution of key habitats of seabirds in the Gulf of Finland.
- Distribution of key habitats of ringed seals and gray seal in the Gulf of Finland.
- Recommendations for the allocation of water areas for the prohibition or restriction of fishing in the Russian waters of the Gulf of Finland.
BBNP, Biodiversity and nature conservation, Fisheries and Aquaculture, Sustainable Development