The CCB Annual Conference 2017 took place in Rostock, Germany on 12-14 May 2017. The theme for the Annual Conference 2017 was Linking Biodiversity and Nature Conservation at Sea and Across the Basin.
- The final programme for the Annual Conference & Extraordinary General Meeting can be found here.
- List of participants in CCB Annual Conference 2017
- Biodiversity policy – HELCOM, EU and International Agreements: Mikhail Durkin, CCB Secretariat
- Maritime Spatial Planning and the Ecosystem Approach: Jochen Lamp, WWF Germany
- MPAs as a tool for Nature Conservation, Harbour porpoises – MPAs and MSP: Ida Carlén, CCB Secretariat
- Fisheries in the Baltic Sea; small vs large impact: Nils Höglund, CCB Secretariat
- Salmon – connecting freshwater habitats with the sea: Robertas Staponkus, Lithuanian Fund for Nature
- EU legislation on invasive alien species in the context of counteracting anthropogenic-driven biological invasions: Jakub Skorupski, Institute for Research in Biodiversity/University of Szczecin and Chairman of CCB
- Large infrastructure projects and their impacts on nature: Oleg Bodrov, Green World and Public Council of the South Coast of the Gulf of Finland, LLC Decomission
- Results of the Gender perception survey across CCB
During the Annual Conference, the first edition of CCB Annual video contest was held. You can watch the winning video as well as all other nominations here.
Extraordinary General Meeting
In connection with the Annual Conference, the CCB Extraordinary General Meeting 2017 was held.