CCB Summer Course ”Our Common Baltic” at Hel Marine Station, Poland, on 3-8 July 2017
The CCB network aims to develop and establish new contacts between engaged citizens in all the Baltic Sea countries and the OCB yearly summer course is a fantastic way to get involved, to learn more about the problems and solutions for the Baltic sea catchment and to meet and learn from each others experiences and specific issues in the respective country and local situation.
In 2017, the course took place at Hel Marine Station, situated on the top of the beautiful Hel peninsula in Poland, and welcomed students and volonteers from CCB Member Organisations.
- Program for Our Common Baltic summer course on 3-8 July 2017
- Presentation about CCB, executive secretary Mikhail Durkin
- Presentation on the Baltic Sea and its environment, Ida Carlén
- Presentation on policy instruments, Mikhail Durkin
- Presentation on Nutrients, Mikhail Durkin
- Presentation on the Baltic Sea harbour porpoise, Ida Carlén
- Presentation on Maritime Spatial Planning, Elizaveta Mikhailova
- Short film on Martime Spatial Planning
- Presentation on Pharmaceuticals in the environment, Natallia Blyshchyk
- Short film on Pharmaceuticals
- We are the Baltic OCB video
- OCB Boat trip video