The 1st Meeting of the Project on Creation of a Sustainable, NGO-led River Monitoring Network on the Neman and Pregola Rivers took place in Vilnius, Lithuania on 30 August 2016, at the premises of the Lithuanian Fund for Nature.
Meeting agenda and the list of participants are available here
Selected presentations are available at the links below:
- CCB’s introduction to the project
- Situation with monitoring in Lithuania
- Situation with monitoring in Belarus (in Russian)
- Situation with monitoring in Poland
- Example of public water monitoring from Buzzards Bay, US.