CCB arranged an open stakeholder seminar to discuss the upcoming revision of the EU Common Agricultural Policy. It was arranged back-to-back with HELCOM AGRI Meeting (15-16 May 2018), was held at the same venue.
Background documents for the seminar:
- Materials of the International conference “CAP 2020. Towards sustainable agriculture” in Tallinn, Estonia on 1-2 September, 2017, including open letter to the informal meeting of the EU Ministers of Agriculture
- informal legislative proposal for EU CAP Regulation
Presentations at the event
- Situation with CAP 2020 preparations / Implementation of RDP measures in Lithuania, Nerijus Zableckis, Lithuanian Fund for Nature
- Situation with CAP 2020 preparations in Poland, Maria Staniszewska, Polish Ecological Club
- Follow-up of the international conference “CAP 2020. Towards sustainable agriculture”, Alexey Lotman, Estonian Fund for Nature
Draft agenda of the event is available here.
List of participants is available here
The outcome of the seminar was presented to the 6th Meeting of the Group on Sustainable Agricultural Practices (HELCOM AGRI 6-2018) in
Riga, Latvia, on 15-16 May 2018