On May 26th will be held online the workshop on Men in Climate Crisis.
As part of the #UbuntuSymposium, MÄN and MenEngage Alliance are happy to invite you to an online interactive workshop – comprising of five sessions based on the Men in the Climate Crisis guide for reflective groups.
In the workshop, we will delve into some of the key questions:
- What are the connections between masculinities and the global climate crisis?
- What does my relation to nature look like?
- Why is reciprocity and care important aspects of an equal and sustainable world, without violence?
- How can we contribute to change in mutual and diverse ways?
Your participation and input will be very valuable in pilot testing the guide and adapting it to your specific context.
The workshop will take place over the five interconnected sessions on Wednesdays each week, at 3.00-5.00pm CET starting May 5th – May 12th – May 19th– May 26th and June 2nd.
It is important that anyone who wants to join commit to be there for all the five sessions. To participate, please register – as soon as possible – on this link before May 4th: https://tinyurl.com/Men-ClimateJustice
All genders are welcome to participate, and the workshop facilitators will speak English. However, if you want simultaneous interpretation (Russian-speaking participants), please send an email to email@example.com specifying your preferred language.
Recordings on YouTube of previous seminars in the Climate Crisis, Men and Climate Justice series:
- Part 1 – Dec 10, 2020: Listening to Girls and Women leading the Feminist Climate Justice Movement
- Part 2 – February 25, 2021: Men Masculinities and Earth: Contending with the (m)Antropocene
- Part 3 – March 11: Challenges and Opportunities for Building Resilient, Sustainable Communities
- Part 4 – April 1, 2021: Men Caring for Gender Equality and Climate Justice